STATEMENT FOR INFORMATION REQUIREMENT
- The The protection of your personal data is one of our prime concerns. Therefore, we process your date exclusively on the basis of legal provisions (European Union GDPR, Austrian TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we provide information about the main points of the data processing within this web page for you.
CONTACT WITH US
- If you contact us via our contact form, your provided data will be used to address your concern or otherwise respond, and will be saved in case of follow-up questions. We will not disclose this information to third parties.
- Your IP address is recorded, but immediately pseudonymized. Therefore, only a rough localization is possible. The relation to the web analysis provider is based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission.
- The data processing is based on the statutory provisions of § 96 par. 3 TKG as well as Art 6 par. 1 lit a and or f of the GDPR. Our concerns according to GDPR is the improvement our offer and web presence.
- The user data are stored for a period of 14 months.
- You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter on our web page. To subscribe, we need your email address and your declaration that you agree with the receipt of the newsletter. To help provide the most useful information, we also collect and process information that you voluntarily provide such as first name, last name, or institution. As soon as you have registered yourself for the Newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm the registration.
- The subscription of the newsletter can be cancelled at any time. To cancel the subscription, please click on the unsubscribe link. We will then immediately delete your data specific for the newsletter.
- We use the Google service reCaptcha to determine whether a person or a computer makes a specific entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following information to determine if you are a human being or a computer: IP address of the terminal device you are using, the website you are visiting and on which the captcha is integrated, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used, Google account if you are logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you must identify images, letters or numbers.
- The legal basis for the described data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated input (attacks).
- You have the following rights: information, correction, deletion, restriction, transfer, recall and opposition. If you have any suspicion that we violated your data privacy rights, you can lodge a complaint at the controlling authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority (German: “Datenschutzbehörde”).
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org