BCI & NEUROTECHNOLOGY SPRING SCHOOL 2022
April 25 – May 4, 2022.
Participate in the largest online BCI meeting ever!
10 DAYS OF HIGH-LEVEL EDUCATION
Learn from renowed, international experts and join the BR41N.IO Designers’ Hackathon to create your own applications. This event is targeting developers, researchers, students and professors in the fields of biomedical engineering, signal processing, neuroscience, brain-computer interface and neuromodulation.
Topics include: BCIs with EEG and other biosignals, neuromodulation, deep brain stimulation, gaming, brain assessment, closed loop experiments with TMS and tDCS, deep learning, communication, rehabilitation, functional mapping, programming, high altitude and sports medicine, neuromarketing, hacking and exoskeletons.
YOUR BENEFITS & LEARNINGS
- Become a Hosting Partner and join The Spring School virtually with your class
- Overcome the challenges of distance learning due to Covid-19
- Get kick-started into neurotechnologies & brain-computer interfaces
- Listen to the keynotes of the 3 Winners of the BCI Award 2021
- Participate in the BR41N.IO Designers' Hackathon virtually with your class
- Get hands-on experience in the BR41N.IO Designers' Hackathon
- Submit your BR41N.IO project to the BCI Award 2022
- Get a participation certificates
- Add The Spring School to your CV
I put the BCI & Neurotechnology Spring School and g.tec’s ebinars into the curriculum of my University and my students from the BrainLab are following eagerly.Adriane B. Randolph, PhD - Director of Kennesaw State University BrainLab
BECOME A HOSTING PARTNER & WIN
As a university, lab or institute, you can become a Hosting Partner at The Spring School 2022. All you need is a Unicorn Education Kit, which consists of 8x Unicorn Hybrid Black EEG Headsets incl. full software environment. Then, you can easily put together 40 students in teams of 5 and participate in a BCI application programming project at the BR41N.IO Designers’ Hackathons during the Spring School 2022.
This is your chance to show your abilities in front of an international audience, get awareness, boost your image and win prize money too!
THE BR41N.IO DESIGNERS' HACKATHON
The BR41N.IO Brain-Computer Interface Designers Hackathon has been created as an education opportunity to study current and future developments and unlimited possibilities of brain-computer interfaces and neurotechnologies in creative, scientific and clinical fields.