Social Media Manager & Content Creator
Your role as a content creator and social media manager at g.tec medical engineering is crucial in conveying our cutting-edge neurotechnology and brain-computer interfaces to a broader audience. Join us in making the future of BCI & NEUROTECH accessible and exciting.
What you’ll do
- Develop engaging and informative content for various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Twitter
- Create content for our company blogs in both English and German
- Create associated graphics and slides/carousels (optionally also video)
- Use storytelling to make technical ideas more engaging
- Brainstorm and refine new story ideas internally or with clients
- Conduct research and interviews as needed for specific stories
- Give feedback to your fellow team members
- Keep on top of content marketing trends; suggest new ideas
What you bring
- 3+ years social media management experience
- Interest in and curiosity for brain-computer interfaces and neurotechnologies
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and transfer them in consumable content
- Outstanding writing skills with experience in content writing, copywriting, marketing communications or journalism
- Basic graphic design experience (e.g. Creatopy, Corel Graphic Suite or Adobe Suite), or an eye for design + willingness to learn; video experience a plus
- Independent, structured working style
- Excellent English or German, spoken and written
What you’ll get
- A spacious, modern office space nestled in a serene rural setting, complete with chickens and a company dog, a slackline for your relaxation.
- With convenient access by car, you can reach us in just 25 minutes from Linz or Wels, and a mere 20 minutes from Steyr—always against the flow of traffic.
- Young, dynamic and globally diverse team in an innovative high-tech firm.
Your salary depends on your previous career, skills and level of experise. We look forward to receiving your application, CV and a working portfolio via e-mail to Sarah Breinbauer.