Production employee for Brain-Computer Interfaces
Your new tasks:
- You independently and on your own responsibility carry out incoming inspections and pre-testing of vendor parts.
- You make work preparations in coordination with the production manager
- You will manufacture components for sensors, electronic biosignal amplifiers and brain stimulators, first under supervision, then independently and unerringly
- You test the subcomponents and devices thoroughly during and after production
- You manufacture end products and test them for safety and function
- You understand the individual manufacturing steps and are really good at troubleshooting when things don’t work out.
- Completed technical vocational training in the field of electronics/electrical engineering
- Work experience, manual aptitude and good fine motor skills are an advantage
- Keen interest in building and testing electronic circuits
- Interest in machining mechanical components
- Understanding of electrical measurement technology and electronics (analog and digital circuit technology)
- Independent, structured and reliable way of working
- Readiness for action, team orientation and accuracy
- Quick comprehension
- Very good German and good English skills
- Young, international team in an innovative high-tech company.
- Working in the beautiful green district Eggenberg with easy accessibility (7 min. by streetcar from the main station)
- Appropriate training
- Diversified activities
The salary depends on your previous professional career and your skills. We look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail only.
g.tec medical engineering GmbH
Attn. Dr. Günter Edlinger