PHD POSITION IN AUSTRIA
MAGNETIC STIMULATION AND BRAIN-COMPUTER INTERFACING
Implementation of a miniaturized multi-channel magnetoelectric stimulation system (and related bioelectronics for data acquisition) using printed human skull phantoms.
To develop a dedicated hardware for ME deep brain stimulation system; to develop the software to control the bioelectronic components; software-based simulations of the process; prototyping and device certification.
BeMAGIC project is a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network that offers the possibility to pursue the PhD within the Network at different universities/research centres/companies across Europe. The duration of the appointment is 3 years, starting in April 2020. Importantly, the Marie Curie eligibility criteria must be respected. Eligible early-stage researchers (ESRs) are those who are, at the date of recruitment by the host institution, in the first four years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers. This is measured from the date when they obtained the degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate. In addition, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Researchers can be nationals of any country (including all countries outside Europe).
- work inside the BeMagic project on magnetic stimulation and develop necessary hardware and software components
• A degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar studies
• Profound knowledge of C++ and C#, using Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience in electrical measurement and electronics (analogous and digital circuit technique)
• Teamwork, hands-on mentality and good communication skills in English
• Logical, structured thinking and working
- Working from our office in Schiedlberg
- An interesting PhD Position
- Work in an interesting and prosperous industry
We offer for this position a basis annual gross remuneration of EUR 2.500/month. We offer an interesting and diversified position in an internationally operating company. There is the possibility of a permanent job position after finishing the PhD in our offices in Austria or Barcelona. Please send your applications to g.tec medical engineering GmbH, Sierningstraße 14, 4521 Schiedlberg or via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.