Junior/Senior Online Marketing Manager
Location: Schiedlberg (Austria) or Barcelona (Spain), full time
You will support g.tec’s digital marketing strategies in the areas of SEO, SEA, social media and social advertising, with a focus on performance measurement and content creation for two specific product lines.
- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tiktok Storyteller ➜ Produce social media campaigns and focus on monitoring, analyzing and optimizing.
- Growth Hacker ➜ Generate continuous activity and engagement on our social media channels to grow followers.
- Content Creator ➜ Create and produce videos, photos, blogs and further process them.
- Website Editor ➜ Maintain company and product pages.
- Performance Manager ➜ Setup and optimize search engine advertisements, social advertisements.
- Professional experience in a marketing department with a focus on online marketing, social media marketing, content marketing or video marketing
- Basic knowledge in WordPress, WooCommerce, Hubspot
- Proficiency in current (technical) SEO requirements (Keywords, Page Speed, Content,..)
- Proficiency in Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center)
- Proficiency in Social Advertising (Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Proficiency in copywriting of advertisements and good spelling in English
- Very good english speaking and writing skills
- Basic knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Rush…)
- Interest in brain-computer interfaces & neurotechnologies
- Good sense for didactics and storytelling in the conception process of marketing and social media content
- Team player and highly communicative
Working in Schiedlberg (Austria):
- Office in the rural area, very quiet with, chickens and a tennis court.
- Travel by car in 30 minutes from Linz or Wels, and only 20 minutes from Steyr. You always ride in the opposite direction of the traffic jam.
Working in Barcelona (Spain):
- The office is located close to the metro station Fira (L9).
Your salary depends on your previous work experience and your skills. Join a young team in an innovative, high-tech and international company and express your creative spirit in this niche! Send us your application including photo and CV (education, qualifications), work portfolio or samples of your work (e.g. a social media campaigns or videos and ads) by e-mail: