Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Graz , Full time
g.tec medical engineering GmbH is one of the world’s leading companies in the field of BrainComputer Interfaces (BCI) and biosignal analysis. Research centers, universities and hospitals in over 60 countries use our hardware and software. Due to continuous expansion, we are looking for a developer to join our team at our Graz location, full-time. In this position you will be integrated in the design, development and programming of the embedded software of our medical products and thus be an essential part of the company’s success. You will accompany the initial release and ongoing further developments of our measurement and analysis systems, which are used worldwide in rehabilitation for stroke patients to applications in neurosurgery.
The scope of your position:
- Design and implementation of embedded software
- Further development of existing software components
- Creation of specifications, participation in the architecture and automated tests of the embedded software along the development cycle
- You will work closely with the hardware development team to verify and validate the desired features of the devices.
- You have an excellent understanding of the individual development steps and are proficient in troubleshooting when things don’t work out.
- Testing & Documentation according to the g.tec quality system
- Degree in Technical Computer Science / Embedded Systems / Electrical Engineering or a comparable field
- 3 years of professional experience in embedded software development and hardware-related programming
- Excellent programming skills in C
- Experience with Microchip dsPIC platform is an advantage
- Understanding of electrical measurement technology is a prerequisite
- Understanding of electronics and digital signal processing is a plus
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Phython is an advantage
- Independent, structured and reliable way of working
- readiness for action, team orientation and accuracy
- fast comprehension
- very good English skills are required, knowledge of German is a plus
- UML diagrams, software units, unit testing are not only kewords for you
What We offer:
- Collaboration in a young team on innovative devices in an interesting and promising subject area
- Co-responsibility and the opportunity to help design products for international customers in rehabilitation, neurosurgery and brain research
- Flexible working hours
- Working in the beautiful green district Eggenberg with easy accessibility (7min by public transport from the main station)
- appropriate training
- diverse field of activity and varied tasks
The salary depends on your previous professional career and your skills. We look forward to receiving your application documents exclusively by e-mail to g.tec medical engineering GmbH, Attn: Dr. Günter Edlinger, Herbersteinstraße 60, 8020 Graz; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.